Tennyson Center’s 1904 Society is a group of compassionate young professionals committed to providing resources for kids and families impacted by neglect, abuse, and trauma. Named for the year that Tennyson Center for Children was founded, members better our community through their creativity and connections to raise critical awareness and funds. They host peer-to-peer fundraisers, help organize or participate in volunteer days, support Tennyson events, and make an impact on the lives of those we serve.
Why Should You Become a Member?
The 1904 Society is a unique opportunity to put your support for the kids and families at Tennyson Center for Children into action. While youth mental health issues have soared in recent years, access to services has declined due to years of underfunding. We rely on volunteers and financial gifts to meet that need, and your partnership helps us to achieve our goals. People are more likely to support a cause they learned about from their network, so by joining the 1904 Society you are creating community while ensuring all kids have access to much-needed programs.
As a 1904 Society Member, you will:
- Give back to your community by responding to the youth mental health crisis in a meaningful way.
- Sustain Tennyson’s work with kids and families by committing to give $19.04 monthly.
- Make a direct impact through volunteer opportunities.
- Network and connect with other young professionals who are driven to create change.
- Spread awareness and raise funds to support Tennyson’s mission in your sphere of influence.