Work With Families Together
Bring Neighbors to Your Community or Agency
Social isolation leads to caregiver burnout, family stress, and at times, even neglect and abuse. Friendly, practical support can transform difficult family situations from lonely to hopeful.
Families Together’s Neighbors program exists to connect isolated families with people who care and want to support them, one meal at a time. Over the past three years, our team of real-life moms, foster parents, therapists, and social workers, have created and fine-tuned our system to match over 250 families who need support with Neighbors who want to offer it. This program is already active in 12 communities, with many more families in need.
Families Together works with both individuals and agencies who want to bring a Neighbors program to their community. Click below to learn more about our Do It Yourself (DIY) partnerships and agency partnerships.
DIY Neighbors Program
Bring Neighbors to Your Community
When you become a DIY Neighbor Host, we walk you through the process of launching a Neighbors program to make building stronger families in your area as straightforward as possible. By giving you access to our Neighbor-training, family orientation, and stories, we’ll give you the individualized coaching and tools to bring Neighbors to your community.
DIY Contracts Include
- Trauma-informed, clinician-reviewed volunteer training
- Marketing strategies and specific storytelling techniques to recruit volunteers and families
- Coaching through various tech options to streamline your process
- Community with others around the world who are launching at the same time
- Live coaching calls with our staff to walk you through each step
- Fundraising tips to help you raise the implementation fee
- Recruitment & application materials
- Full access to our unique online volunteer training
- Live training sessions
- Training for your staff
Neighbors Agency Partnership
Bring Neighbors to Your Agency
When your agency contracts with Families Together, we make supporting your families easy. You connect us with the families, and we do the rest. Our dedicated team will vet, recruit, train, and match Neighbors to provide relief from day one. Our Neighbors are more than just volunteers. They are dedicated members of their community eager to provide your families with the support and encouragement needed to help them keep caring for their kids in meaningful ways.
Families Matched with a Neighbor Receive
- Local trauma-trained Neighbors to provide monthly meal or grocery deliveries
- Support customized to the exact needs and desires of the family
- Friendship, encouragement, and a listening ear
- A six month minimum commitment per match
- Program training and unlimited access to our experienced support staff
- Opportunity to provide program feedback through our monthly support survey
- Access to Tennyson Center for Children intensive therapy and day treatment programs
Request More Info
Email us and tell us more about your vision and we’ll see how we can share the load of supporting families, together.