Trauma doesn’t pause, and neither do we.
Tennyson’s children and families are among Colorado’s most vulnerable and the support of the community counts now more than ever!
Your contribution allows children and families on stabilizing journey access to resources and makes it possible for them to continue their hard, healing work during this time of unprecedented uncertainty.
Donate and support kids and families!
Tennyson Center for children has been supporting Colorado’s most vulnerable – and strongest – kids and families since 1904.
Today, we offer an array of services that provide safety, stabilization, and healing for kids, families, caregivers, and those who support them in 19 counties across Colorado.
In 2019, we began launched Rewiring to ensure that families remain safely together and eventually reduce the number of children and families involved with the child welfare system.
Your Donation’s Impact
We’ve pulled together a list of costs associated with our services to help frame how your contributions impact our work:
- $5,000 = Breakfast for entire campus for a month
- $1,000 = Services for one family in Warren Village
- $500 = One night in our Special Services Unit
- $250 = Two-hour therapy session
- $100 = Classroom supplies
- $75 = Dinner in a cottage for one night (Tennyson has four cottages)
- $50 = Bedding for a new client
- $35 = Lunch for a child for a week
- $25 = Movie night